At 2pm, I met my colleagues in school and off we went to another colleague's house, Doreen, for a farewell lunch for a teacher who has been working in Sherwood for about 15 years!We ate pizzas and some other stuffs and the best part was I received 3 packets of Hongbao from my principal and colleagues.Yeahness!
Ani, Nimi and myself then headed to Arab St. to shop and eat AGAIN! haha
We spotted a Lebanese restaurant and decided to try out some new stuffs.
It was cool! I love the environment, the service, the deco, the food and a waiter...hehhehe. just joking, ya.ehem! Sadly, I can't upload the pics now cause the pics are with Ani. Will try to upload soon.Hopefully....
We headed to Wayan Retreat and enquired on the packages available.
We love the environment and the aroma of the shop and definitely going to pamper ourselves there soon.
We continued shopping and got ourselves some stuffs(tops,perfumes,bags and more tops! haha)
We had dinner after that, chat, gossip,chat,gossip and we decided to head back home cause it's already 11.30pm.
WoW! I had a GREAT time with the colleagues.
I love the both of you...Muacks!
Thanks for EVERYTHING, ladies...
We shall do it again in around 2 weeks time, right...
For right now, I'm so into next thursday night.
Remember Titie?? Hehe...
So any of my gfs wanna tag along, come and join us!
Girls Nite Out...